This amazing all natural healing salve works wonders for so many things! The properties in the essential oils combined with the plantain infused olive oils create an environment that may inhibit the growth of bacteria, assist in the healing of wounds, and help with acne, psoriasis and eczema. These oils have antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral properties.
Popular uses for Healing Salve
1. Hand moisturizer for extremely dry skin. It may feel oily at first but absorbs into your skin nicely.
2. Treating dry, cracked heels and crusty elbows. Apply at night and cover with socks at bedtime :-)
3. An all-purpose moisturizer for dryer climates.
4. Soothes and heals chapped lips or any chapped skin.
5. Soothes welts, burns, insect bites, and bee stings! If you still have a stinger embedded, use our Black Drawing Salve to help get it out!
6. Wonderful for aging skin.
7. A go-to treatment for eczema breakouts.
8. Hand sanitizer and moisturizer in one! Again, will feel oily at first but will absorb nicely and leave your skin soft!
Available in a 4 oz jar.
Ingredients: Coconut oil, plantain infused olive oil, almond oil, beeswax, tea tree, frankincense and eucalyptus essential oils,
More Uses For Healing Salve:
Relief for nocturnal foot and muscle cramps (rub on the bottom of your feet and on your calves before going to bed)
Promotes healing of scars: Slather the Healing Salve over new scars and watch them heal in days rather than weeks
Makeup Remover: Smear on your face the wipe away your makeup with a damp washcloth.
Cuticle and nail conditioner: No more ragged cuticles or dry, splitting nails.
Hair serum: A few drops liquefied in your palms and then smoothed over your hair will leave it shiny and less fly-away.